I was not out and about with the camera this week so this is a compilation of pictures that were taken last year showing barns. Barns seemed to be dying out on the landscape. It is sad really as they are quite unique. Visit Mary at The Little Red House for Mosiac Monday to see other wonderful mosiacs.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Barns
I was not out and about with the camera this week so this is a compilation of pictures that were taken last year showing barns. Barns seemed to be dying out on the landscape. It is sad really as they are quite unique. Visit Mary at The Little Red House for Mosiac Monday to see other wonderful mosiacs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A nyone for a game of golf? Across the pond at a golf course close to home. More photos of watery wonder can be found at Watery Wed...
-
It isn’t hard to find signs that fall is here. I found these interesting items in the front yard. Maple leaves are falling from the t...
No comments:
Post a Comment