Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A nyone for a game of golf? Across the pond at a golf course close to home. More photos of watery wonder can be found at Watery Wed...
-
It isn’t hard to find signs that fall is here. I found these interesting items in the front yard. Maple leaves are falling from the t...


7 comments:
Hi Val
Keep these warm and fuzzy feelings coming - I just spoke to my daughter in North Bay and they were having a blizzard!
It's so nice to look back and remember those warm summer days. thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)
I love remembering summer when the trees look so bare! Beautiful mosaic.
Visit me!
http://www.jeanneselep.blogspot.com
Beautiful flower mosaic. Did you grow those all in sandy soil!
It is ncie to look at all teh pretty flowers from summer when it is so cold outside.
Pretty mosaic.
Very pretty. It's reassuring to know that they will be back next summer!
Enjoy your day,
Zuzu
Pretty! Have a great week!
Post a Comment