Saturday, February 27, 2010

Who Invited These Guys?

I looked out the window yesterday just in time to see a flock of pidgeons circling the feeder.  There was not much in it at the time but they devoured what was there.  Last year I had my husband put those bars up on the birdfeeder because they became such pests.  No other birds could use the feeder because the pidgeons would swoop in and wouldn't leave until they emptied the sunflower seeds.  We eventually stopped putting seed in the feeder at all.  We had not seen them since until yesterday.  
For more camera critters visit http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

That a lot of pigeons. I never pigeons in my yard but then I have a lot of mourning Doves.

Snap said...

I guess everyone gets hungry! That's quite a flock of pigeons.

Brooke said...

That just made me smile... They're really crammed in there, aren't they?

BernieH said...

They certainly are packed in like sardines in a tin ... like the change of header photos too!

EG CameraGirl said...

OH OH! Aren't they stinkers to eat it all?

Hoping You Have a Blessed Easter