Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ready for the Grill for Straight out of the Camera Sunday

The first zucchini for this year picked this morning.  It is going to be on the grill tonight for supper.  My husband, the barbequer will slice the zucchini in thin strips and then slather both sides of each slice in EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and some salt and pepper and then place on the grill until nicely browned on both sides.  Oh, it tastes so good.   Served with a healthy turkey burger and you have a good supper.  

Straight Out of the Camera Sunday is hosted by Jan at Murrieta365.  It is easy to join.  Take a photo.  Do not edit beyond a crop and enter your blog on the list.   Valerie

6 comments:

Linda said...

sounds yummy, I haven't tried zucchini on the grill ... I did find a nice recipe for a zucchini casserole that I can't wait to try

Jenn said...

How nice! It's really great to harvest veggies you personally planted and cultivated. Produce don't get any fresher than that!

My SOOC Sunday post is up HERE. Happy Sunday!

Jan said...

Oh, sounds just yummy. Your photo is great, too. My mouth is watering.

Janis said...

Great shot of one of my favorite veggies!

Lori E said...

Okay is this one of those "tempt them with a nice zucchini recipe then leave a bag of ginormous zucchinis on their porch and run" posts?
I know that trick.

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh yum - I love zucchini!

Hoping You Have a Blessed Easter