Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mid August in the Sandbox

August 14 mosaic

I can hear the crickets now in the mornings singing loudly and the dew on the ground is getting heavier. That tells me the summer is waning and fall is not far behind.   We were at our youngest son’s house last night for dinner and the buzz is all about the upcoming wedding.  They are counting down the weeks and everyone is so excited that it get here quickly.   I am too.   I am looking forward to it but it means that fall will be here then and the gardening season will be close to a close.   Oh that makes me unhappy.    Enjoy the colour in the garden now.   Hubby and I are off tomorrow for a little camping trip in the pop up camper.   The garden is in good hands while we are away.  I will attempt to stop comments as I will not be here to receive them.   Hope to have some new photos for you to see when I get back.  In the mean time have a wonderful week.    Valerie

Joining Mary for Mosaic Monday

3 comments:

Linda said...

Still lots blooming in your garden Valerie. Have a great camping trip, looking forward to the photos.

Pondside said...

Have a great time - I love the thought of a cosy duo in a pop-top camper!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely mosaic and photos of your garden. Have a great time camping, it sounds like fun.

Hoping You Have a Blessed Easter