Friday, November 18, 2011

A Vase in Macro

 

Vase in Macro

 

I have a macro lens for my “Lensbaby composer” that I like to use.  It gets me right in close but also gives me those blurred out spots that I enjoy.   I took many pictures this week of some carnations but I also took some pictures of the vase as I like the basket weave texture in it.

I will be joining Laura at Blogging from Bolivia for Macro Friday.  We had a dusting of snow last night.   I guess I had better get the snow tires out of the garage and arrange to have them put on the van this week.   Are you ready for winter?    Enjoy the day.   Valerie

7 comments:

Pondside said...

There was a dusting of snow here too, as we live at a higher elevation than Victoria. I'm not ready for it!
I like your study of the basket weave vase.

Crafty Gardener said...

I'd love a macro lens .. Better put it on the wish list. The snow tires are on the van, all ready for when we return to Ontario next week.

Kim, USA said...

I agree I like the blurred on the side. Lensbaby is one of my wish list but oh well I hope santa is not in recession too ^_^ Happy weekend!

What Am I

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful photo!
The snow tires and on the cars, ready for the winter.
Have a great weekend.

Linda Makiej said...

really lovely work!!

Janice said...

I, too, like the blurred out spots. Very interesting photo with great texture.

Lavender Cottage said...

Pretty cool Val!
You should have seen the snow in Orillia and north - they must have got a foot. Got to North Bay - none.
Judith