Monday, September 2, 2013

Soft and White

 

white clematis with kk texture

The Guernsey Cream Clematis was growing up the arbor in the front garden but I dug it up and moved it to the back to the obelisk,  when we had the front walk redone earlier this summer.    I hope it will do well there.  I am growing some morning glories on the arbor for now until I decide what to do there.

I suppose I should have used the spot healing brush in Photoshop to take out the brown  post but I didn’t.  I put a texture from Kim Klassen on it to soften the look.

Happy September.  

66AE7BEF40CD6D8AC60DCB9E38DE63A0

4 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

What a gorgeous flower this is, Valerie, and your edit here is wonderful. So beautifully dream-like.

Wishing you a fantastic day!

Pondside said...

You are so far beyond me, photo-wise, that I am in awe. Beautiful!

Lorrie said...

Very pretty. Soft and white brought to mind the Edelweiss song from The Sound of Music.

Kerri Farley said...

~ This Is Lovely ~

Hoping You Have a Blessed Easter