Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

I don't know how many trick or treaters we will see tonight as it supposed to be windy and raining all of today. We seem to get fewer each year as the neighbourhood kids get older and the fact that our properties are so widely spaced out. The parents take kids into town where the areas are more congested.

I was at a Horiculture meeting in Keswick, Ontario the other night and they had a pumpkin carving contest. I wanted to share with you some of their creations.














The first on is my favourite but I also liked the one with hydrangea hair. Hope you have fun tonight.

Valerie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

That group has the most fun of any others I know. Must be the leadership members. Cute pumpkins.
Judith

Lisa Gordon said...

These are great, Valerie!!
It is raining here too, but very mild, so the kids are out in full force.

Ida said...

These were really fun. We carve pumpkins too (but use patterns). We had a low turnout here and good weather. Just to many other activities down-town and at churches and the YMCA etc...anymore so kids don't do the door to door trick-or-treating as much. I miss that.

Hoping You Have a Blessed Easter