Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just Fresh Today for Straight Out of the Camera Sunday

I know I just posted two daylilies yesterday but I just had to show you this one.   We were away today and when we got home we were out wandering around the yard when I spotted this little beauty.   Last year I was given a clump of this daylily (of course I do not know its name) in a gal's garden from my Horticulture Society.   I drooled over it as it was such an incredible colour.    I am sorry I am gushing.  Anyway, she gave me a piece and tada......
I will ask my friend what the name of it.  She is pretty good about names.   I hope you like this colour too.   More Staight Out of the Camera Sunday shots at Murrieta365.com.    You can participate too.  Just post a picture that you have not edited other than a crop.    Happy Sunday.   Valerie

14 comments:

Marydon said...

G'eve ~ This is one shade I've not seen before ... awesome!

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Jan said...

Really beautiful shots.

Wammy said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

ilanadavita said...

Beautiful! I love these too.

Greyscale Territory said...

A fascinating colour! Most unusual! I would be enchanted too and hope to grow such a variety! Lovely photos!

Bonnie Bonsai said...

Beautiful with a serrated or lacy outline. Looks like this is a variety of the ground lily, if not one of those agapanthus family sort of.

Nature's Gifts.

Lynn, Texas said...

Wonderful color

Mumsy said...

Lovely color of the lily, so fresh with water drops, and I don't mind how many times you post them.

Each one is unique, and each one is a treasure.

Sheri said...

Oh this is just stunning!

EG Wow said...

LOVE the colour!

Manang Kim said...

You have a very pretty day lilies! Love it happy Sunday!

Little Barn

Janis said...

Beautiful shot and love the color

tinasphotoblog said...

Your photos are awesome, I just love them!! :)

Stephani said...

Oh I just love this color! It make me think of taffy for some reason. Are you sure this isn't edible? :)