Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gardening is a Form of Hunger

pansies colour board

Darcy at My3Boybarians has for this week’s Project 52 challenge this week the theme
“Hunger”.  I thought about food but in the end I thought that after a long winter most of us that love to garden will have a hunger to get back out to the garden. Due to the weird temperatures we have been having I have been out in the garden all this week.  We are far ahead of schedule for all our plants and I am a bit pessimistic that we will pay for it in the end.  Today I went to my favourite nursery and purchased some pansies and a few perennials.  I know you can download many wonderful collages from the web but I made this one myself just because I could.  Hope you have a great day.   Valerie

 

web_post_p52_2012

7 comments:

Pondside said...

My son calls me from Kingston every day to tell me how warm it is. Meanwhile, we are freezing out here - we've had snow this week. It's as though the country has been turned on end!

K Hutchinson said...

What pretty flowers! I love the color palette too! Hope everything just stays like it is no more of that S word! LOL

Brandi said...

I hear you, I am totally itching to get out and garden. It's been a beautiful spring where I live. Love the picture, too.

Brandi said...

I am also itching to get my garden going! We've had a beautiful spring here. Lovely flowers.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Cool collage Val - I especially like your initials in the wax stamp.
Judith

Sarah Huizenga said...

Spring has sprung. But a little too hot too early!

Pamela Gordon said...

I love this mosaic Valerie. Really original and even has your 'stamp of approval'! lol It's turned much cooler here in NB. Only single digits now. Have a great weekend. Pamela

Hoping You Have a Blessed Easter