Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Twelve Days of Christmas

snowman

It is the last few days before Christmas.   I am behind but that is not new for me.  I always seem to be running trying to catch up to all the shopping, card writing, decorating.

I thought I would use the last twelve days as an opportunity to share a photo a day until the big day.  I have been taking pictures as I am decorating.  This little snowman is saying “lets celebrate with friends and family” and sits on the fireplace mantle. 

I have not posted for a few weeks.  I must admit it has been a lack of enthusiasm for blogging but I miss all my blogging friends. 

 

Valerie

5 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

It is so nice to see you back here, Valerie!
Surely, I will enjoy your Twelve Days of Christmas.
This little snowman is adorable.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Val. One day at a time and surely your enthusiasm will return!
More changes to your blog, a festive design.
Judith

Country Gal said...

Lovely idea . Awesome photo ! It has been snowing since early this morning looks pretty but lots of snow out there ! Thanks for sharing ! Have a good day !

BernieH said...

What a sweet little snowman! I'll be popping by to see all the treasures that you've used to decorate.

A Garden of Threads said...

He is sooooooo cute!!!!

Hoping You Have a Blessed Easter